Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Running w/ Sierra

Tuesday training: workout attire:

Strength 1 hour: pyramids (increasing weight during set) medium weight for 12 reps, heavy weight for 10 reps, heaviest for 8 reps.  Hope I'm not feeling it tomorrow. 

Abs Class: 30 minutes- I love Amy's class at Germantown Athletic Center (GAC)  she really mixes it up & keeps your abs working.

Run 4 miles: 9:57pace- Nice, easy run with Sierra today (she is still pooped) I can't believe she used to run 12 m with me.  The farthest I let her go now is 6m.  After all, she will be 11 this year! She cries everytime I go without her. Route per Garmin Forerunner 305 http://connect.garmin.com/activity/25394471
I'm trying to vary my nutrition a bit to add in more healthy carbs. As the intensity and length of my workouts increase, my calories need to increase in proportion. Salmon & sushi for dinner and off to PTA meeting tonight at the Kindergartners school. Twins won tropheys for 2nd & 3rd place in photography contest at their school!  yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment