Friday, September 3, 2010

Taper Time

Two weeks from today we will be on a plane to Cancun!  It has been such an adventure to this point and I'm so excited to celebrate months of training by actually doing the event!  I'm trying not to call it a race since, I'm told, you don't 'race' an edurance event. Whatever you want to call it, it's gonna be awesome! 

Plans are in place: 

Weekend itinerary is set & btw it is very busy couple of days before the race.  Plan includes, touring bike course in vehicle, practicing swim course, expo, meetings,  bike check in and transition area set up night before, body marking night before,  pre race pasta dinner....so much excitement.

Race plan is in place as well.  I have detailed my goals, my nutrition, and my gear checklist.  It puts a different spin on everything since we have to pack everything for flight. 

Race numbers are obtained for tracking during the race:  

Rhonda Pearsall  #258
Holly Hair #321
Susan Lynell Harber #118

Happy Tri-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment