Monday, April 26, 2010

Game On!!

Hi!  I'm back...got off track a bit while recovering from a stress fracture in my foot.  Boot came off April 15 ...YAY!!  I've ran a few times nice & easy- so far so good NO PAIN; a bit tight but that's to be expected after the restriction of the boot. 

First open water swim of the season this weekend during a girl's trip to Hot Springs.  Holly & I decided to swim across the lake.  The water was cold and little choppy from boats- kinda got in my head a bit and I could not relax.  But it opened my eyes to rethink my focus.  My focus has been way off the last 3 weeks.  But no worries, I've got my game face on now.  Got a good training plan for the week and good nutrition planned.
Penny can is my new rage. Here is a pic from girls weekend where we climbed to the hightest point we could find to play penny can. (me, Holly, & Rebbeca).

My first Tri of the season is Sat.  King of the Hill Sprint Tri.  1/2 mile swim, 20 mile bike, 3.6 mile run.  My friend Rebecca is doing the run for me.  Doc said to take it easy for a few weeks so I decided to do a relay.  I really want to focus on the swim/ bike transition anyway so that works well.
Alrighty then- REST is on my training plan so I'd better head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment