Friday, January 22, 2010

Curly Hair Bike Girls

Guess I can't call it that anymore because Mary Rose does not have curls....Lynell couldn't ride today- rode almost 25 with Rachel & Mary Rose. It was fun but a little cool & drizzly. Rest day tomorrow...although I thought about sneaking in a run :)

JL told me I was WAY dedicated when he didn't run Hill & Dale and I did....I told him my dedication is really an escape from the chaos! My house full of boys can be VERY chaotic sometimes but I wouldn't want it any other way (as long as I can escape to run, that is)
Ride on!

3 comments:

  1. Great ride.. i will look forward to the mellow mushroom ride!!
    MaryRose's hair got a little wavy with the drizzle so it still counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you girls today!! What is the Mellow Mushroom ride?? I'm in for that!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pizza place just opened (there's one in Destin)
    yummy

    ReplyDelete