Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day

Yesterday I did upper body strength training- I'm really trying to build my shoulders for swimming. Also, did core work. Trying to stay off my legs due to some tenderness in my shins. I iced & rested legs all afternoon. I think BLT is a little too much pounding for my legs- love Maria's class though. May need to skip it for a while & do slow runs instead...

Today was a bike day but the snow got in the way of that...was really looking forward to biking & Mellow Mushroom after with the girls. Oh well, guess today is a 'top of the hour' workout day. That's about all I can do when I have all 3 kids at home. 4-5 times a day at the top of the hour I do pushups, bosu ball work, and crunches. It only takes a few minutes but adds up throughout the day.
snow on!

No comments:

Post a Comment