Thursday, February 4, 2010

Schedule Revision

I stayed up late last night tweaking my training schedule (yes, Again).  I have to put it on paper so I can wrap my mind around my goals.  Especially, since my goals are all over the place this year; beginning with half marathon in about a month then moving right into a 12-week Olympic Tri training schedule from there I have about 16 weeks until the 70.3.

Today's Training:
 Hour of strength training with a focus on arms/ shoulders.  I'm really hoping this will help my swimming. Quick protein shake then a 6 mile run in the rain.  My fingers were so numb after the run that I couldn't even text --not that I should be texting & driving anyway!  Legs are really tired tonight....think 'mama needs a new pair of shoes'....

No comments:

Post a Comment