Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stronger....Better....Faster

So I spent 1 1/2 hours with weights today and mixed in some core work.  Changed up my routine a bit to include more chest & back work.  According to my schedule (which I am the master of) I was supposed to do a long run today (about 1.25 hours) but I decided to do a Valentine 10K on Saturday instead.  I'll need to add in a couple miles after the race and I'll call it my long run. My long run is not where it should be for Little Rock Half but I'm hoping my cross-training will pick up the slack.  We'll see March 7. 

After my workout, I did some research (read as shopping) for bike trainers & Garmin cadence sensor for my bike.  Did not get those items but found other useful workout equipment on sale --swimsuit and nike running gloves! 

Managed to make a roast, do laundry, twin's kindergarten homework--now ready to watch Grey's on tivo.
Oh yeah, also, I read  some great blogs that I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment