Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Weekend

Ran Valentine's 10K w/ Holly this morning- set a PR:  53:18/8.34 pace.  Nice course w/ some hills; sun was shinning (windy & 40).  Great race sweatshirt (actually, my first race sweatshirt).  Definitely a FAV! After some post race refuel dropped Holly off  (neither of us placed-5th & 6th in our age groups), I met Lynell & Al for a 35 mile bike ride at Lakeland Mall.  It was hilly & windy- my gears got a workout as well as my legs.  2:24/ 14.6 pace. 

A couple hours of rest time  & then off to Holly's for a dinner party.  There were 5 couples, 10 kids (one 8 year old & nine 5 & under-including 2 sets of twins!!), yummy mexican food (Dan's the Man), good drinks, good friends & lots of hoopin/ hollerin from the little ones.  Happy Valentine's Day to all my family & friends! Gotta go set out V-tine surprises for hubby & the kids. Nite-Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment